Cindy is a speaker, trainer, author and HIV activist who has presented numerous talks and training sessions on a range of essential HIV & AIDS issues.
She has presented to delegates in companies including, Sappi, MassMart, Transnet, Group Five, SASOHN, Unilever, Varsity College, Life Healthcare Hospitals, Glodina, Toyota Tsusho (Pty)Ltd, ABSA Bank, The Sunflower Fund, UKZN, Lifeline PMB, SA Sugar Association and Parklands Hospital Cancer SG.
AID My Journey-Support (NPO 093-243) was founded in 2011 having recognized the need for structured support, counselling and awareness around HIV & AIDS, nationally.
- Living Positively with HIV and AIDS
- Symptoms and Acquired Diseases
- Testing Options (pre & post counselling)
- Definition HIV and AIDS- CD4 and Viral Load counts
- Preventative measures
- Living and working with HIV
- HIV in the workplace, how to treat colleagues who are/may be infected.
- Taking Responsibility – Self & Community
- Interactive Questions and Answers
- One on One Counselling
- In/Out House Support Group
- PowerPoint Presentation (STI’s and/or HIV and AIDS)
Phone 073 7396044